This statement applies to content published on the www.claritas-solutions.co.uk domain.
The content of this website has been designed to work towards Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We aim to continually make improvements to meet these guidelines. The design and coding of the website has been implemented to support adaptive technologies (such as screen readers and text-only browsers).
This website is designed to be used by as many people as possible. The text should be clear and simple to understand. You should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without problems
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- use most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- How accessible this website is
Parts of this website are not fully accessible. For example:
- some pages and document attachments are not written in plain English
- some documents have poor colour contrast
- some heading elements are not consistent
- some images do not have image descriptions
- some buttons are not correctly identified
- some documents are in PDF format and are not accessible
Tell us if you need information in a different format.
If you find any problems with this website or you think we’re not meeting the accessibility requirements, please contact us. Claritas Solutions is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.